Holiday Home Website Design and SEO
Background and Issues
This is a beautiful holiday home located on Mission Beach, a natural location where rainforest meets beachfront. A fantastic natural setting to reconnect with nature and recenter yourself and loved ones. The house provides fantastic ammenties, modern, clean and conveniently located; everything you could want from a holiday home. Absolute Beachfront Accommodation.
The holiday home is listed with the local real estate but did not receive many bookings, the owner expanded the listing to stayz and other booking agencies but could not differentiate itself from other listings. The owners created a website using Wix but the website did not receive many visits and made little impact on bookings.
Experienced Digital Marketing makes a difference
- We built a brand NEW holiday home website design that is Tablet and Mobile-Friendly
- Sourced, configured and implemented a booking enquiry system
- We provided guidance on photography styling to maximize impact on the website
- Setup a range of Google tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console etc.
- Developed a Digital Marketing and SEO Plan
- Provide Digital Marketing Services – online advertising and SEO Plan
Website URL – http://www.terangamissionbeach.com.au
- Bookings up 400%
- We have new bookings 🙂
- Website traffic has increased 7 times
- The website has started to rank for a bunch of terms
- The website has attracted multiple week-long bookings which has produced good cashflow for the owners
- It went from virtually no booking to a constant influx of enquiries and bookings. The owner even has bookings more than 1 year in advance
Tips To Increase Bookings For Your Holiday Home
Here are some of our tips
1 / Pay for a quality website. You need to your own website to present your property properly. One major restriction of a listing website (real estate or 3rd party booking website) is the layout. You have no control over it and your property gets lost amongst the other properties. A website is a great way to stand out and having your own personalised promotional material. Also, your photos can be displayed in high resolution which makes your property look even better.
2 / Photography. Have a professional photographer take the photo, it makes a huge difference. Make sure the property and location are the heroes.
3 / Holiday Home Website Design considerations. The design should allow for High-Resolution photos, be nicely laid out, use simple colors and be mobile friendly (maximizing usability while viewers are commuting or in a social setting).
4 / Offer useful information. Where is the closest takeaway, supermarket, liquor store and attractions? Shoppers need to feel like they are being looked after. Provide maps, photos, links to other websites.
5 / Have a social media plan – you need to keep posting. Exchanging information like best places to stay or holiday experience is largely done by word of mouth.
6 / Hire a Digital Marketing / SEO professional. Now that you have a website you need to start ranking it. The investment is a good ranking website will easily pay for itself once you receive some bookings.
…and get a better holiday home website, that will look good for your holiday home but more importantly, starts generating leads so you can rent your property as soon as possible. The longer your property is left vacant the more it will cost you. How much are the monthly repayments, $3-5,000?. An investment in a website and SEO can easily be recouped in rental sales, and more importantly, provide ongoing leads to rent throughout the year.