Chiropractic SEO Marketing ProjectHaberfield Chiropractic
Web Design and SEO
Haberfield Chiropractic is a well-respected chiropractic service located in the inner west of Sydney. Its non-force techniques, has attracted thousands of clients over the years. However, its original website had faults, it was poorly configured and designed and was difficult to find on Google. Netology stepped in and we:
- Designed and built a new website that is Mobile-Friendly
- Rewrote some of the articles to make them SEO friendly
- Google Web Analytics
- Provided Digital Marketing Services
- Article creation and promotion
- Electronic Direct Mail
- Social Media
Website URL – http://www.haberfieldchiropractic.com.au
General Advice on Chiropractic SEO Marketing
Like any project we learnt a lot about the industry and best practices. Here are some of the things we learnt
- Promote a trustworthy services Not an Info-product. We have observed so many chiropractic websites promoting ebooks and then having that ‘tone” dictate the tone of the website. This is the wrong type of marketing approach for chiropractors. The number ONE objective for your website is for clients to come visit you, especially if they are in pain or in discomfort.
- Keep it local. Again your clients must visit you so target your local areas including the suburbs in close proximity. Clearly state your location, maps and contact details.
- Describe what you do. Not everyone knows what a chiropractor does and what to expect. Make sure your description is personable and reflects “your tone”.
- Pay for a quality website. Value is subjective some chiropractors will pay for letter box drops, business cards, flyers. This type of marketing can yield short-term results, a good quality website will yield you long-term results.
- Hire an SEO professional. Web designers – design and build websites, they are not trained in SEO, it is not their core skill. SEO takes time to learn and very difficult skills. SEO professionals are very analytical but also very marketing focus. quite different personalities to web designers.
…and get a better website, that will look good for your business but more importantly, start generating leads for your business. Start ranking in Google and start ranking for services and locations that you select.